Saturday, July 19, 2008

26/365: Floating


26/365: Floating, originally uploaded by sanboogie.

Today was a crazy day. We were all set to go to Great Adventure for my dad's birthday with our whole family and my aunt and cousins. The tickets for all three parks were purchased weeks ago. I ran around like a nut last night and this morning packing and getting all of our stuff together. We hop in the car bright and early this morning and we get 3/4 of the way to my sister's house and Olivia threw up ALL over herself, the car, her carseat. Juli had also been coughing a lot. We were 2 blocks from my brother and sister's apartment so I gave them our tickets and had to head home. Luckily they found someone to give them to.

Juli was REALLY disappointed that we couldn't go. Livi fell asleep on the way home and I guess it made her feel better. She was fine the rest of the day. So we decided to go out in the little pool for a while. Juli found this flower and put it in her bucket and told me she had a beautiful present to make me smile. It certainly did.

No comments: