Friday, January 2, 2009

2/365: New Year - New Milestones?

Is this what hell looks like? A sweet toddler that turns EVIL the moment you try to stick her in her crib? A toddler who previously went in her crib with no problems, now screaming blood curdling screams non-stop until gagging and almost vomiting (she actually did spit up once in the last week) the second you even lean her over the crib.

As soon as I laid her mattress on the floor she hopped right on and laid down. I sat on the floor in her doorway for about 20 - 30 minutes while she settled down and went to sleep. After she fell asleep, I had to go out to the garage to get this gate that we never use anymore!

Heaven help me!

I took other shots for my 365, but I think I will have to scrap them for this one.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone in the dark quality, but I forgot to grab my camera when I ran downstairs.

No comments: